[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/268502393″ params=”auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true” width=”100%” height=”450″ iframe=”true” /]
This is episode 2 of the Kids in Nature Podcast series. You can find episode 1 here.
Laura Figueroa is an occupational therapist and the organizer of Timbernook East Bay.
She currently works as an occupational therapist in the Oakland Unified School district. In the Fall she will start her private practice outside, in nature, rather than in a studio.
- free play
- Occupational therapy outside
- the importance of taking risk
- the realities of family life
- creating wonderful life experiences for our kids
- going outside
- Timbernook and Angela Hanscom’s book Balanced and Barefoot
- kids time away from adults.